Friday 21 October 2011

Motivation

Tonight I had a big startle: I can barely fit into my lolita outfit! I only got it in june, and I somehow gained enough weight to make it extremely tight.

I immediately got onto google and looked up how to lose weight, only to find out I already knew what I needed to know, because I've googled it a hundred times already.

This happens a lot. I get the urge to lose weight and be more active, and then I lose it just as fast. I know I want to lose this weight, but instead of getting on my bike and going for a ride for half an hour, I sit at home and play TF2. I used to feel guilty about it, but now it's just part of my life. It's pretty consistent, to the point where I'm not even expecting to think about it at all tomorrow.

So now I'm googling how to fix my clothes for my fat ass, and the funny part is I won't even do that. I'd like to say it's because it would be like giving up, but no. I just can't retain motivation anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment